Pages

CLEVER STATUS FACEBOOK STATUS

CLEVER STATUS : 

1) If nothing lasts forever, I was wondering if you might wanna be my nothing?

2) IMMATURE: A word boring people use to describe fun people. 

3) I’m jealous of my parents. I will never have a son so cute as they have. 

4) Never trust a person with one and only Facebook picture. 

5) Did anyone else notice the sound if you click the like button on my status?

6) If all men are the same, why do women take so long to choose one?

7) If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I’ll tell you more.

 There is something wrong with my phone. Any GIRL call it for me to see if it rings?

9) I’m not actually this tall. I am sitting on my wallet.

10) History is made by those who BREAK THE RULES.

No comments:

Post a Comment