Pages

Bike wordings


1) Cars Suck My Bike doesn’t
2) Bikes don’t kill people Cars Do
3) 2Wheel is good 4Wheel is bad
4) For the love of bikes
5) Bikes don’t pollute they help us commute
6) My next vehicle is another BIKE
7) Wish my girl is as sexy as my Yamaha FZ
8) Honda Shine – at night too
9) Traffic sucks not my bike
10) Please start seeing bikers TOO
11) My bike takes me to places any car never could
12) Mom gifted and my girl fuels
13) The buses miss one passenger
14) Live to Bike
15) Bike for 5 hours work for 3
16) Riding relieves stress
17) Eat sleep and breathe my bike
18) This is a kickass bike
19) My bike has been my bitch for long
20) I am B+ and my bike is A+
21) My bike takes me extra mile every ride
22) Be the change…follow me
23) My car loves to be in garage
24) If there’s no Yamaha in the heaven, I’m not going
25) Cars are for silly nerds Bikes for sexy guys
26) Will be born again for Yamaha
27) My last wish…..to take fastest bike
28) Anything for the bitch called Yamaha
29) Kawasexy
30) I am soft….My bike isn’t
31) My bike is my fave chic
32) Life is cool my Yamaha is hot
33) What’s life without a bike
34) These two wheels move my soul
35) Does thrill of speed overcomes fear for death?
36) Reflexes should be quicker than luck. What’s yours?
37) My guardian angel lost track of me once I bought Pulsar
38) I would sleep with my Yamaha
39) Get a car you will regret, get a bike you will not until you are alive
40) Sitting on my butts and riding my Yamaha is only thing I am best at
41) Work sucks my bike doesn’t
42) Girls suck my bike never
43) Life feels great only when I am bike riding
44) I have GPS on my bike….lift it to get a life
45) This bike comes with AUTOCOP
46) God created Earth man created 2 wheels
47) Girl let me down my bike lifted me
48) Alcohol doesn’t give me high as my bike does
49) Addicted to riding
50) Biketarian here

No comments:

Post a Comment